PHP Insights was created by, and is maintained by Nuno Maduro, and is the perfect starting point to analyze the code quality of your PHP projects. Carefully crafted to simplify the analysis of your code directly from your terminal.
According to the creator, you should start working on projects with PHP Insights installed to help you analyse your code easily.
This app not only analyses your codes but also detects bad coding pattern in your code base.
- Analysis of code quality and coding style
- Beautiful overview of code architecture and it’s complexity
- Designed to work out-of-the-box with Laravel, Symfony, and more
- Contains built-in checks for making code reliable, loosely coupled, simple, and clean
- Friendly console interface build on top of PHPCS, PHPLOC, and EasyCodingStandard
Been a console app, you can run the binary like this after successful installation with composer.
I personally, would recommend this to everyone.– Josiah Yahaya
Big up to Nuno for creating this awesome app for the PHP community. For more on how to get started with the app, check out the GitHub repo here.